Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm so happy-it's about time!

I know...that title is probably dramatic but I have to say that for the first time in a very long time I am truly happy with where I am in my life! I have great friends around me, yeah, I had to get rid of a few and distance myself from a few as well, but I truly believe that all of those former first row players had to be traded out for my new #1 player-my man! I had been single for almost 4 years before I came across him and after a tug-of-war of sorts, I finally gave in and am sooo happy that I did-he has been an awesome addition to my life and I can't imagine it without him!

I have also settled in nicely with school and business responsibilities; I have finally, I believe, found the balance that I need to accomplish both, grades are great and we are starting to come into our own business-wise, and I am very ready to start up my other business venture as well, so stay tuned!

I am very optimistic about the coming year now that I have finally settled in and things are more organized. Things are on the up and up and I couldn't be happier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment